Take advantage of our pre-launch special to not only secure your MC911 Panic Remote with the first shipment, but also to take advantage of the discounts that apply.
Order one: Price per unit R1500.00, Monthly subscription R80, Delivery February 2020, only pay your first monthly subscription on the 1st of May 2020
Order two: 5% discount, price per unit R1425.00, Monthly subscription R80, Delivery February 2020, only pay your first monthly subscription on the 1st of May 2020
Order three or more: 10% discount, price per unit R1350.00, Monthly subscription R80, Delivery February 2020, only pay your first monthly subscription on the 1st of May 2020
Monthly subscription includes:
– Premium Ambulance Plan partnered with ER24 and their accredited affiliates across South Africa
– Airtime and data on the MC911 Remote Panic device
Terms and conditions apply:
– Pre-launch special only available to first 1000 clients
– Special does not run in conjunction with any other promotions such as the ‘Refer a Friend’ campaign
– Closing date of promotion 26th December 2019
– Client is responsible to complete the basic emergency profile form when ordering the device as this is required for programming the device. The device cannot be dispatched to the client without this information being completed
– MOBI-CLAW911 will ensure that there is always airtime and data on the device so that panic activations are delivered as required. The monthly subscription includes up to eight activations through the month. Activations exceeding this will be charged at R10 per activation, this is to encourage clients not to play with the button and to use it responsibly.
– Where a client activates a false panic and fails to answer the voice calls to the device and subsequent calls to his phone and resources are dispatched a penalty of R500 will apply
– Where it is found that a client deliberately activates a false panic and resources are dispatched, law enforcement may charge the client criminally for obstructing justice
– Tampering or opening the device will void the warranty